Prices 

Apartment (2 people)

7500night
8500night

Apartment (4 people)

9200night
9900night

Whole Cortijo

Prices for week

Apartment (2 people)

45000week
51000week

Apartment (4 people)

55000week
59500week

Whole Cortijo

Extra

Additional bed

1700night

Booking conditions

  • The check-in and check-out times are usually at 12:00 unless agreed beforehand.
  • No other guests admitted except as agreed between the Cortijo and guests.
  • No animals permitted except as agreed between the Cortijo and guests.
  • In order to formalize a reservation, we usually ask for an advanced payment of 30% of the total price by bank transfer. The remaining 70% can be paid also by bank transfer (at least 15 days before arrival) or by credit card/in cash on arrival with handing over the keys.

High season rates:

  • Easter, Christmas-New Year.
  • Friday, Saturday and All Bank Holiday weekends (UK & Spain).
  • The whole months of July and August.

 

Cancellation Policy

  • If the cancellation is made at least 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded. (Bank transfer charges will be deducted if applicable).
  • If the reservation is for the entire property and cancellation is made at least 90 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded. (Bank transfer charges will be deducted if applicable).
  • For reservations through the Avaibook payment gateway and booking portals, the cancellation policy established in each specific case will be taken into account.

 

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.