What an amazing week. Thanks to everyone who attended our Yoga, Pilates and Meditation 6-day holiday in June. The combination of yoga and pilates worked so well together. We had the most amazing and friendly group. Indeed, it was so good you’ve asked us to do it again next year, but for a longer period of time. Dates for 2017 will be announced soon.
Here’s some of the things that our lovely guests said:
- “This has been a brilliant holiday and I can’t thank you enough for making this trip so delightful. Delicious food, great yoga + pilates learning, beautiful country walks. I’m out of superlatives. Brilliant!” (Michelle + William)
- “This has been a superb yoga, pilates, meditation week. I have learnt so much, met some really lovely people and been looked after fantastically by a great team. Thank you so much.” (Bobby)
- “Thank you so much for an incredible week. It’s been transformational for me. So calming and joy-inducing. Looking forward to the next time.” (Ann)
- “What a wonderful experience this week has been. The location, the yoga and pilates, the great company. I am returning home calmer, fitter and with a much better yoga and pilates practice.” (Caroline P)
- “Thank you for such a perfect week and a fantastic introduction to meditation (and yoga for me!). Loved the location, the house and the food – all in all, very special.” (Mary)
- “Absolutely amazing! Loved every minute – can’t wait for next year.” (Chloe)
- “Thank you for the most wonderful zen week. I need a mini-you in my pocket! I am so happy to have kick-started my yoga and pilates practice again and feel like I have come out on the “other-side” re injury recovery. I hope to visit again soon.” (Kim)
- “Thank you so much for an amazing week and a lovely introduction to meditation in a beautiful location.” (Jo H)
- “What a week! You, Jo and your team (Jonathan, Carmen and Antonio) made us feel brilliant, welcome and gave us so many opportunities to try out new experiences – Hope we can all be back with you next year.” (Christine)
- “I came to the retreat with a heavy mind and feeling low. Now I’m leaving I feel so uplifted and grateful for your hospitality. It’s been such a great experience and a real pleasure to have been here. Thank you.” (Jonathan)
- “What can I say? An absolute amazing retreat with amazing people … Loved, loved the amazing yoga + pilates – such a great combination. I really feel I’ve made friends for life!!” (Caroline W)
Friends for life! Caroline W, I couldn’t have said it better myself. Many thanks to you all.
See you on the mat in Spain in 2017!
Claire Barron (yoga and meditation teacher) and Jo Redfearn (yoga and pilates teacher)